Umbilical Cord Blood In the News!
I've got the news on, and they are covering President Bush's speech on stem cell research. Just recently, I posted about umbilical cord blood donation. I was thrilled to hear the President encouraging the use of umbilical cord blood for stem cell research!
I'm not posting to debate current legislation on embryonic stem cells. It doesn't matter how one feels about embryonic stem cells -- you can still support umbilical cord blood donation.
I hope to hear more and more discussion of this topic from both politicians and the media. Let's keep this ball rolling!
I'm not posting to debate current legislation on embryonic stem cells. It doesn't matter how one feels about embryonic stem cells -- you can still support umbilical cord blood donation.
I hope to hear more and more discussion of this topic from both politicians and the media. Let's keep this ball rolling!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home