The Conspiracy of Pez
You remember Pez, right? Those nifty candy dispensers that have been around for generations?
Well, Santa brought Michael an Eeyore pez dispenser for Christmas. He loves the thing. But alas, we are out of pez.
A few weeks ago I asked Michael what he wanted the Easter Bunny to bring him this year. His response? "More pez!" (Come on kid! The good ol' EB can do more than that!)
Well, Mommy has been trying to help out the Easter Bunny by looking for pez. Just the candy refills, thank you. Although every store seems to have the dispensers, they don't have just the candy!
So what, is this a big conspiracy to just make you buy more dispensers? All I want is the candy!
Thankfully I found some online. Now I'm off to let the Easter Bunny know where he can order it from.
All this work just to get some pez! But my boy is worth it!
Well, Santa brought Michael an Eeyore pez dispenser for Christmas. He loves the thing. But alas, we are out of pez.
A few weeks ago I asked Michael what he wanted the Easter Bunny to bring him this year. His response? "More pez!" (Come on kid! The good ol' EB can do more than that!)
Well, Mommy has been trying to help out the Easter Bunny by looking for pez. Just the candy refills, thank you. Although every store seems to have the dispensers, they don't have just the candy!
So what, is this a big conspiracy to just make you buy more dispensers? All I want is the candy!
Thankfully I found some online. Now I'm off to let the Easter Bunny know where he can order it from.
All this work just to get some pez! But my boy is worth it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home