Our Little Corner of the Upstate

The musings of a family of happy transplants to the Upstate of South Carolina.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matthew's First Day of School

Okay, so it's just 2K preschool, but it's a first day anyway! He was so excited to go, and had a great day. A couple old friends in his class, and lots of new kids to meet as well! He even sat on the potty twice! Didn't do anything, but it's a start!

Here's a picture of Matthew heading off to his first day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bliss said...

Awww, doesn't he look happy to be heading out today?

Congratulations Matthew! I hope your first day was wonderful.

(Susan, your post says 4:08 pm and I'm hoping y'all are still home and watching the news. I can't remember what county y'all are in but we're watching the news up here and it looks like there are tornadoes in some parts of upstate SC. Let me know when you can that y'all are okay. We're praying for y'all!)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home