Our Little Corner of the Upstate

The musings of a family of happy transplants to the Upstate of South Carolina.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Baby!!!!

Yep, that's THREE Oh Baby's! My friend up North who I just mentioned yesterday got two lines today!!! It looks like we don't have to bottle the water down here!

Lots of prayers going out to my pregnant friends, each of whom has been really trying for this, and several of whom have had difficulties in the past.

Oh Baby Oh Baby Oh Baby!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No water please, just prayers..!!! I was to start my fertility treatments this week. I went for my injection class, completed all my blood work and hubby had many tests as well..SO just prayers would be nice, I know its a long road, Ive been down in before!

Monday, September 18, 2006 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home