Our Little Corner of the Upstate

The musings of a family of happy transplants to the Upstate of South Carolina.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Little Literal Boy!

Matthew likes to play in the kitchen cabinets. Naturally, I'd prefer he not play with the food processor, stand mixer, crockpot, and pots and pans. So far, we haven't put cabinet locks on. (I know, I know...)

So I put all the plastic containers in the lowest drawer, and told the boys, "This is the drawer you may play in."

By this picture, you can see that Matthew took me literally. I always took everything very literally as a kid, so all the way around, I have no one to blame but myself!

But it's awful adorable. One of those, "get the camera quick" moments, followed by a "you get out of that drawer!" moment!

And yes, he got in there all by himself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

That is so cute. I had a drawer like too for my son when he was really tiny. I guess he took the words, "that drawer you may play in" literally. he hee.


Lisa

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home