Now THAT'S What I Like To Hear!
Yesterday I wrote about all the complaining that seems to go on after elections lately. As one commenter pointed out, one of the freedoms this country allows us is the right to complain. I totally agree. We do have the right to complain. What I don't like is when there is nothing but complaining -- never a praise for anything. I don't like those who constantly complain, but who do absolutely nothing to try to make things better. Constructive criticism is great. Complaining is just... well... annoying.
Driving around this morning, I heard a radio spot that made me very proud. It is just the kind of thing that I like to hear after an election. Our re-elected US House Representative Bob Inglis put out a "thank you" and "moving forward" message. Representative Inglis is a Republican. (Not likely than anything else will get elected in this very conservative area!) He is going back to a US House that has moved from Republican control to Democratic control.
But he does not complain. He talks of moving forward. He talks of the parties working together, and that it really doesn't matter what parties are involved, rather just that things get done! He is so positive!
So I am proud to be represented by Bob Inglis. He has the kind of attitude that we need moving forward in a positive fashion.
Listen for yourself....
http://www.inglisforcongress.com/wec/flash/playmp3.asp?bg=/optimized/bg.jpg&file=/radio/Thankyou-06.mp3&title=Thank+You!&length=61
Driving around this morning, I heard a radio spot that made me very proud. It is just the kind of thing that I like to hear after an election. Our re-elected US House Representative Bob Inglis put out a "thank you" and "moving forward" message. Representative Inglis is a Republican. (Not likely than anything else will get elected in this very conservative area!) He is going back to a US House that has moved from Republican control to Democratic control.
But he does not complain. He talks of moving forward. He talks of the parties working together, and that it really doesn't matter what parties are involved, rather just that things get done! He is so positive!
So I am proud to be represented by Bob Inglis. He has the kind of attitude that we need moving forward in a positive fashion.
Listen for yourself....
http://www.inglisforcongress.com/wec/flash/playmp3.asp?bg=/optimized/bg.jpg&file=/radio/Thankyou-06.mp3&title=Thank+You!&length=61


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home