Be "leary" of Leary.
This came to me on another list today. I've confirmed it through Huffington Post, and several "celebrity sources". (Mainstream media, WHERE ARE YOU????)
Funny though, my 5 year old has never had these "academic" problems Denis Leary speaks of. I guess in his mind, we're so "competitive" that we feel it's insufficient for him to be doing addition, subtraction, and multiplication several years above his grade level.
I checked his IMDB page, and he's not currently on any shows. He'll be in the upcoming Ice Age movie, which is in post-production. I think I will remain "inattentive" and skip that movie!
I urge everyone else to skip it too!
In his new book, "Why We Suck: A Feel-Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid," the joke-slinging "Rescue Me" star writes about the brainWell this "inattentive mom" hesitates to throw around terms like "morons and "dumb-ass", but I think Denis Leary deserves it! How ignorant.
disorder:
"There is a huge boom in autism right now because inattentive mothers and competitive dads want an explanation for why their dumb-ass kids can't compete academically, so they throw money into the happy laps of shrinks . . . to get back diagnoses that help explain away the deficiencies of their junior morons. I don't give a [bleep] what these crackerjack whack jobs tell you - yer kid is NOT autistic. He's just stupid. Or lazy. Or both."
Funny though, my 5 year old has never had these "academic" problems Denis Leary speaks of. I guess in his mind, we're so "competitive" that we feel it's insufficient for him to be doing addition, subtraction, and multiplication several years above his grade level.
I checked his IMDB page, and he's not currently on any shows. He'll be in the upcoming Ice Age movie, which is in post-production. I think I will remain "inattentive" and skip that movie!
I urge everyone else to skip it too!


1 Comments:
What if he used the term "black," "woman," or "gay" instead of autism?
Post a Comment
<< Home