Our Little Corner of the Upstate

The musings of a family of happy transplants to the Upstate of South Carolina.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Great Toilet Paper Swap

This morning we were preparing to go to the park, and made one last stop in the bathroom before leaving. The toilet paper roll was empty, and I figured I'd just replace it when we got back. There were 2 rolls sitting in the package right there, so it wasn't like anyone would do without.

Of course I forgot all about it.

This afternoon, I heard Michael go in to the bathroom. Then I heard the crinkling of the toilet paper packaging. That was when I remembered that the toilet paper roll was empty. Thankfully he saw the extras, and went ahead to get his own.

I just went in to the bathroom myself. There was the fresh roll of toilet paper... on the toilet paper holder! Michael had swapped out the empty roll for the fresh roll all by himself!

This isn't one of those easy-on-easy-off holders. It's one of the 20 year old spring-loaded things. But my big boy at 3 3/4 years old maneuvered it all by himself!

Perhaps he should be giving his parents some lessons!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane H. said...

I'm more impressed with the fact that he's a male and actually changed the toilet paper! Way to go!!

Saturday, April 28, 2007 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home